DooGee has announced its latest super-rugged smartphone the S59 Pro, features include numerous durability certifications, a gigantic 10,050mAh battery and a powerful 2W loudspeaker. The S59 Pro is wrapped in industrial rubber to enable it to have an IP68/IP69K certification and military-grade MIL-STD-810 G rating, which allows it to withstand extreme weather conditions, impacts, dust and just about anything nature can throw its way. Thanks to its whopping 10050mAh battery provides a claimed 32 days of standby time and, with an OTG cable, can even act as a power bank.
The S59 Pro comes with a Samsung AI Quad Camera, featuring a 16MP rear lens featuring 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP Macro camera, 2MP Portrait camera, and 16MP front camera, It comes with 4 LED Flash and the flashlight is twice as bright as other phones.
The S59 Pro also includes an IC SMART power amplifier giving users the ability to increase the speaker output power up to 2W to allow the maximum volume to reach 100dB. Ideal for use on a construction site, at a festival or a barbeque!
DOOGEE has been pursuing rugged mobile phones with high specifications over the years and will continue to follow this path. The Doogee S59 Pro is now available in Orange and Black from Amazon for £198
Other Specs Include:
- MediaTek Helio P22 CPU 2.0 GHz 12nm.
- 4GB RAM+128GB ROM (expandable up to 256GB.
- 24W Type-C fast charge.
- 5.72″ display with Gorilla Glass and a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Samsung AI Quad 16MP main camera +8MP wide angle+8MP macro+2MP depth.
- Samsung 16MP front camera with Facial Recognition.
- NFC with Google Pay Support.
- Dual SIM Slots supporting global frequencies.
- IP68 &IP69K waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, High-Temperature resistance and MIL-STD-810G torment tests outstandingly. Can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -67°F to 158°F.
- Can survive under 5 feet of water for 30 minutes.
Hopefully, we will get a S59 Pro in for a full review in the not too distant future.