OK, you’re trapped at home but, in order to keep fit and healthy, we’re bringing a selection things to keep you mentally and physically strong during the COVID-19 crisis. We might be on lockdown but we can keep things moving hopefully.
I’ve just finished off my daily P.E. Workout and want to do more moving around. How about watching some Lockdown DJ Sets? There’s quite a lot of these right now because the big DJs just can’t go and play their tunes anywhere else. Here’s a selection of the ones I spotted during the weekend. Subscribe to the various channels to get more of these…
- Pete Tong doing a Lockdown Hot Mix
- Four Tet Boiler Room “Streaming From Isolation”
- Fatboy Slim – Lockdown Mixtape (Week 1)
- Calvin Harris – Love Regenerator Livestream (1)
- Calvin Harris – Love Regenerator Livestream (2)
- Calvin Harris – Love Regenerator Livestream (3)
And if all that doesn’t get you moving, my absolute favourite radio station right now is Centreforce Radio. This is like no other radio station on the planet and is an ex-pirate station that has now gone fully “legit” without losing any of its style. Live mixes all day long, excellent DJ’s and a real fun atmosphere to get you dancing through the isolation. Watch the studio camera here, grab their app or listen live on their website.