Lenovo have just revealed there new Flagship Mobile to the world via Google+ and YouTube. The phone was revealed not long ago by some leaked photos. But is now online in an official video included below. Its a really smart looking phone and the specs below look rather good of a Flagship Phone. Sadly the phone is only available in China at first but hopefully will spread further afield soon after. Pricing is still not mentioned so we will bring you more as soon as we can. Also you have opportunity to find the Chinese prices of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 and buy it here.
– Display – 6″ Quad-HD IPS, 2560×1440.
– Processor – 2.5GHz quad-core, Snapdragon 801 processor.
– OS – Android 4.4 KitKat.
– Cameras – 16MP auto-focus rear with dual LED Flash & optical image stabilisation, 5MP front Camera.
– Size – 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 mm.
– Connectivity – 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC.
– Ports – 3.5mm audio jack, MicroUSB 2.0 port.
– Memory – 3GB of RAM, 32GB of on-board storage.
– Battery – 4000 mAh battery.
– Colours – Titanium, Gold and Black (Suggested by Lenovo).
So until we hear more about the release date over here feast your eyes on the video below and the phones fine looks and styling.
Source: Lenovo G+